Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CQC229 GET WELL SOON....

Happy Tuesday!

Holy smokes...time flies by fast...it's already time for a new COLOR Q post. My girls are off this week for Winter break and I have completely lost track of time, but happy to share this card....definitely one of my old time favorite SU Sets.



Here are this weeks CQC229 colors.....


Hope you have a chance to get inky today??? Please link your card to the COLOR Q - CQC229 post and don't forget to check out the rest of the team and this weeks entries!!!

Have a great day and I'll be back on Thursday with a new card....see you then!

                                                            Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: Branch Out, PTI Fillable Frames Mini Set #10  
Ink: Peach Parfait, Apricot Appeal, Always Artichoke, Summer Starfruit, and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Flourishes Classic White 
Others: Woodgrain EP, Doily,  SU Peach Parfait Ribbon, SU Silver Button, Silver Cord, and Silver Pearls

5 comments:

Claire said...

So pretty Silke - that bow is just gorgeous. Love the stamp set...don't think I've seen that one before!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Silke, love that sweet polka dotty tree!! Enjoy your week with your girls ;)

Marisa said...

You always make this set shine. Lovely card. Enjoy the break :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Silke! Love the textured background paired with the tree scene!

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Gorgeous card! I'm pretty sure I have that SU set; I may have to CASE this one!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......