Tuesday, December 19, 2017

MFT - LIP BALM IDEA...

Happy Tuesday!

We celebrated Miriam's 13th birthday this weekend....I can't believe my baby is a TEENAGER!!! How can this be???

Along with all the craziness I found some time to craft a few "Thank you" gifts for the girls that attended....


I saw these cute MFT Lip Balm creations not too long ago and knew these would come in handy for Miriam's celebration...so of course I ordered the dies and the matching stamp set and had fun crafting these little giveaways.

Wishing you all a great remaining week!

                                                                     Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: MFT - Sending Smooches
Paper: White CS, PTI Design Paper
Ink: Copic Markers , Tuxedo Mementon Black
Other: MFT - Lip Pouches and Lip Balm Window & Frame, Ribbon, Scrapper's Floss and Button, SU - Tag Punch

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Happy birthday new teenager!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy 13th to your baby!! Time sure does fly, doesn't it. I've been eyeing those MFT dies too. Love what you've done with them. I'll bet the recipients were thrilled!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......