Thursday, February 1, 2018

THE CARD CONCEPT #85

Happy Thursday!

My dryer broke down a few days ago...yikes. Thank goodness we have home warranty and the guy came yesterday to fix the dryer. While I was waiting on him I had time to clean my house and I had some extra time to make a card...yeah!



I came a cross this gorgeous inspiration piece from THE CARD CONCEPT #85 and I just had to play along!


Wishing you a wonderful afternoon! Thank you for stopping by!

                                                                      Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: PTI - Farmer's Market Florals Set and PTI - Ways to Say: Thinking of You Mini Set
Paper:  PTI - White CS, Recollection DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU - Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Primerose Petals, Daffodil Delight,  Wild Wasabi, Mellow Moss, and Gumball Green
Others: PTI - Farmer's Market Floral Dies, SU - Banner Triple Punch, Clear Sequins, Silver Pearls

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so PRETTY!!

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Silke! From the perfect dp, to those brightly inked florals, your card is a beauty! Love how you staged the photo too. Thank you so much for joining us at the Card Concept.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......